Last Updated: November 16, 2018
1. Our Policy
1.1 Intellectual Property at Group Set Go
Group Set Go takes intellectual property rights seriously. For that reason, we have created a simple process to deal with complaints ofallegedinfringement of certain third-partyintellectual property rights on the Group Set Go platform. This process covers allegations of infringement of copyrights (e.g., written text, photographs, sound recordings and video clips) and trademarks/servicemarks (e.g., logos, slogans and names identifying a good or service). Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Agreement are defined in the Terms of Service.
All information, data, text, editorial content, design elements, look and feel, formatting, graphics, images, photographs, videos, music, sounds and other content relating to an event on the Services is posted by Organizers, Consumers, or other third parties, and not by Group Set Go (collectively, "Third Party Content").
The following policy sets forth the process by which any third party who believes that their trademark and/or copyrights are being infringed by Third Party Content may request that Group Set Go remove the allegedly infringing Third Party Content.
2. Removing And Re-Posting Of Third-Party Content
2.1 Getting Allegedly Infringing Content Removed
If you believe in good faith that any Third-Party Content Group Set Go makes available in connection with the Services infringes your copyright or trademark rights, you (or your agent) may send us a takedown notice requesting that the Third-Party Content be removed, or access to it be blocked. Your takedown notice needs to contain the following information in order for Group Set Go to be able to act:
- Information that allows Group Set Go to contact you (i.e., name and address, telephone number and/or email address);
- Sufficient information to identify the copyrighted works or trademarks that are allegedly being infringed, including registration number and registration office if applicable;
- Sufficient information for us to identify and locate the allegedly infringing material including its Internet location (i.e., URL address)
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the Third-Party Content on Group Set Go is not authorized by the owner of the Content, its agent or the law
- A statement of the accuracy of the takedown notice, and under penalty of perjury, a statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or you are authorized to act on behalf of such owner; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the takedown notice.
The simplest and most efficient way to submit a written takedown notice is by reporting the infringement to us by emailing at email@example.com. Sending this email is the fastest method for reporting alleged copyright and/or trademark infringement.
2 Don’t Post Hateful/Dangerous Content, or Events By Hateful/Dangerous Organizations
Group Set Go does not permit on our platform content or organizations that promote or encourage hate, violence, or harassment towards others and/or oneself. Specifically, we prohibit content or organizations that promote hate towards or the harassment of individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. This prohibition extends to the public promotion of this type of prohibited behavior whether or not specific to the event or content appearing as part of the Services.
Upon receiving a valid and fully completed takedown notice that identifies an infringement of copyright or trademark rights, Group Set Go will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the alleged infringing party.
2.4 Getting Content Reposted That Is Not Infringing
If Group Set Go has removed your material from the Services, the fastest way to get your material reposted is to remove the portions of your material that are allegedly infringing. In most instances, we only allow users to re-post material we have removed in response to a takedown notice if the complaining party withdraws their complaint.
2.5 Notice Address.
If you do not wish to email your takedown notice electronically, you may submit it in writing to the address below, which is the address of our agent for purposes of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.